Here’s another small biz tip – an extending hands-free phone holder for recording videos or taking repetitive still shots.
I’ve had sooo many different types of phone stands over recent years – from wobbly tripods to bouncing clip ons and I have to say this has been by far the easiest to use with the best results.
I love it for these fab points:
- The base is weighted so you can have your phone at 90 degrees without it tipping over.
- The whole screen is visible so you can see exactly what you’re recording (many of these contraptions cover parts of the screen).
- The phone holder has lights on both sides with various brightness settings – super handy.
- It comes with a little gadget that operates your shutter without having to touch your phone (it slides into the base for storage).
- The unit and the gadget both charge via the popular C usb fitting.
- The whole unit folds down to a small box saving on storage when it’s not in use (although mine has never been packed away tbh!).